Study In Russia
- Russian Universities, foremost chosen place by Indian students to opt Medical and Engineering Programmes due to Best Education Pattern, Low Tuition Fee and many Job Opportunities.
- One of the first countries to have progressed from a feudalistic one to a nation state, France had been one of the dominant powers in Europe at one point in time. Being the world's fifth largest economy, the country combines extensive private, state and governmental enterprises. The country is also well considered for its financial services, banking and insurance sectors. France is also well known, for its rich cultural contribution to the world.
- When students prepare themselves for a study abroad, it opens the door to a lifetime experience that they'll get by knowing a novel culture, language, people and environment. They'll also get the chance to reinvent themselves and their life goals. In this regard, study medical and engineering in Russia can be a highly motivating affair from your life and career viewpoints. True wealth of any country is represented by the education level of the country and Russia has proved its worth by giving due emphasis to this field. That's why every year, Russian Government spends billions of dollars for the development of the education sphere. In this way, it is right to adjudge that Russia has the world's highest literacy rate.
- If you've made up your mind to study in Russia, it is definitely a sound decision made by you as the country offers some of the most globally accepted degrees in the fields of engineering, medicine , economics, mba and humanities. The higher education in Russia is considered to be most fundamental and intellectual in the world. Not only the quality of education is at par with some of the best medical and engineering universities in the world but also offers prestige, affordability and recognition. Russia offers you an extremely satisfied study abroad experience during your stay in Russia.
- The teaching level in Russia is on a par with the best universities in the world. The majority of institutes here impart education to students in small groups, so that individual attention can be provided to each and every student. This excellent approach to teaching helps pupils to acquire profound knowledge in their specialized subjects. Another positive aspect of a study in Russiais its fee structure which is reasonably lower than the course fee of other prominent countries. The medical and technical universities of Russia have a carved a niche for themselves by being counted among top 100 medical universities of the world.
- The graduates of Russian universities obtain degrees that are recognizable by the employers of all countries. There are over six hundred state higher education establishments that are operating on the territory of Russian Federation. The students prepare in more than five hundred specialties not only in the prestigious field of medical but also other areas like engineering,economics and management. Russian Government places top priority on giving hands on training to the students that have come locally as well as abroad. At present there prevail about 100,000 international students from over 200 countries that study in Russia.
- Russia is seeing a constant increase in the number of international students coming to study at its universities - and in contrast with the Soviet system of encouraging youngsters from the developing world to learn here, a growing number of Americans are now among the aspiring students of the country's top Universities.