Study In Spanish
- Students coming here will be able to enjoy a first-class competitive educational system that enjoys international recognition. State universities are part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which currently includes 47 countries and offers multiple bachelor's degrees (the first cycle of official university education), master's degrees and postgraduate degrees which can be homologated or convalidated in various countries. Whatever your field of interest (Humanities, Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Architecture...), you'll find your area of study and a qualified teaching staff in both public and private institutions.
- Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world and is official in 21 countries and that will enable you to communicate with around 495 million people. Bear in mind that Spain is the country that receives the highest number of students from the Erasmus programme, the most important student mobility initiative in the European Union. This means we are a destination that exceptionally accustomed to welcoming foreign students. You'll find a notable international and multicultural atmosphere in its university cities, and you'll be able to choose from a range of accommodation options (hotels, apartments, flat sharing, residences, halls of residences, as a paying guest...)
- After university you'll also find advanced level art courses, business schools, advanced vocational training, advanced sports training... Don't forget that companies are placing increasing emphasis on candidates who have an international educational background.
- You'll find that many schools will help with administrative issues such as obtaining visas, and will also offer supplementary activities (cultural routes, etc.) to help you become acquainted with Spanish traditions.
- Whichever destination you choose (everything from large cities like Madrid and Barcelona through to a smaller cities like Salamanca and Granada, which also have a famous university tradition) you'll be able to travel safely and conveniently all around the country thanks to its advanced transport system (for example, its high-speed trains) with the benefit of student discounts.