A great international reputation :
- The quality of UK education is recognised by employers, universities and governments worldwide.
- The UK is a popular destination for international students, and well respected for world-class standards of teaching – four of the top six universities in the world are in the UK (2012 QS World University Rankings).
- UK research is 'world leading' and 'internationally excellent' – according the most recent Research Assessment Exercise in 2008, which produces quality profiles for course providers by assessing research activity against agreed quality standards.
Top universities in the World:
A British degree is seen as high quality degree. The quality of teaching, research and facilities are among the best in the world. These factors are assessed regularly by the UK Government ensuring that high academic standards are sustained. Across the Pond’s partner universities are leading research institutions with a strong reputation for teaching and attracting exceptional calibre staff and students from around the globe.
The benefits of studying in the UK :
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
Shorter Degree programs :
British degree programs have a professionalized nature and students focus their studies from the start of their degree. Masters' degrees are typically 12 months in length. Undergraduate degrees in England and Wales take 3 years to complete, whereas in Scotland they take four years to complete. By saving a year, you will have a head start on your career or and can start earning a year sooner!